It’s basically like a buffet for frozen yogurt. You get a cup, fill it with as much frozen yogurt as you want of any assortment of flavours, then top it with any toppings out of a whole lot like Reese Puffs, Skor bits, fruit, boba, peanuts, sauces, etc. Then you bring it up to the counter and they…
oooh, we’ve got two places like this in my town! They’re called Orange Leaf and Fruitee Yogurt. They run pretty much the same way. :)
- junket said: mmm We have a place called Swirl here and that’s my fave. I need to go, thanks for reminding me, I have a free one on my card hehehe.
- ohbluedyhell reblogged this from latorgator and added:
- latorgator reblogged this from ohbluedyhell and added:
- sepiagoddess said: Mine was perfect you’re just jealous
- sepiagoddess likes this
- everyonespinkontheinside likes this